Top 5 Facts About South America
5) Brazil’s Amazon river and Amazon rainforest, are the world’s largest.
4) The Andes mountain range in Chile is the world’s second highest mountain range, trailing Asia’s Himalaya Range.
3) Bolivia is home to the largest salt lake in the world, Salar de Uyuni, as well as the world’s largest commercially navigable lake, Lake Titicaca.
2) Venezuela’s Angel Falls are the world’s tallest.
1) The driest place on Earth is located in Chile’s Atacama Desert.
*Bonus fact* Chile is home to the world’s southernmost inhabited community, Puerto Toro.
If you’re ready to head out to and experience all this amazing continent has to offer first-hand, remember Webjet.com has the most cheap flights to South America!