Is it the 300+ hours of complimentary on-demand entertainment offered in each cabin; the extra space, comfort, and legroom found in Premium Economy; or the true VIP treatment provided in Upper Class? No matter what "it" is, Virgin Atlantic provides an unforgettable travel experience-all at an exceptional value.
Your airline's either got it or it hasn't.
Virgin Atlantic offers service from 10 U.S. cities to London and beyond including Boston,Newark, Washington, D.C. (Dulles), New York (JFK), Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Orlando, Miami, and San Francisco.
Economy isn't a reason to economize on experience.
- Experience the comforts of Economy-all provided by a delightful cabin crew.
- Take advantage of a personal seatback TV with over 300 hours of on-demand entertainment to choose from including first-run movies, TV programs, video games, and music.
- Indulge with complimentary cocktails and delicious meals.
- Treat yourself to ice cream during movie time.
For just a little more than an Economy ticket, you get more space and comfort to stretch out and relax when you fly to London and beyond.
- Stretch out and work, or relax and recline on a spacious leather seat with an extra seven inches of legroom and three inches of seat width.
- Tune in to over 300 hours of on-demand entertainment while the dedicated cabin crew pampers you with all kinds of treats.
- Dine with distinctive meals served on proper china with stainless steel cutlery-exclusive to Premium Economy!
- Enjoy complimentary pre-flight and in-flight cocktails.
- Travel hassle-free with priority check-in, boarding, and deplaning.
Travel to London in luxury at a business class fare.
On the ground:
- Travel to and from the airport with complimentary limo service.*
- Speed through Virgin Atlantic's Drive Thru Check In at Heathrow and Gatwick.*
- Go from limo to lounge in 10 minutes-the Private Security Channel at Heathrow whisks you through security so you can get to the Clubhouse in no time.
- Award-winning Clubhouses offer the expected and unexpected-from business facilities and fine dining to grooming by Bumble & bumble at the Cowshed.
- Enjoy refreshing and revitalizing amenities at Revivals, the arrivals lounge at Heathrow. Private shower suites, clothes pressing, a breakfast menu, full business facilities, and spa treatments are all readily available.
- Stretch out on one of the longest fully flat beds in the sky: 6' 7.5" long.
- Enjoy direct aisle access from every seat.
- Order from the Freedom Menu and eat whatever you want, whenever you want.
- Tune in to 300+ hours of on-demand entertainment, including first-run movies, TV shows, video games, and music.
- Mingle and mix with other passengers at the onboard bar.
*Available for J, D, and R booking classes only. Additional restrictions apply.